A charming Caribbean styled villa on the Turtle Cove Canal. Overlooking Grace Bay - a two minute walk from your front door to the white sandy beach!
Limbo Cottage, Providenciales (Provo), Turks and Caicos Islands, has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms including the optional, separate suite. Two of the bedrooms are in the main living part of the holiday villa with the third bedroom enjoying the benefit of a separate suite located off the pool at terrace level.
If you only need two of the bedrooms at this vacation villa rental, you only need to pay for two, and the optional, separate suite would be locked off and not rented to anyone else.
Limbo Cottage (yellow house) and its almost identical neighbor Gumbo Cottage (red house) are within easy walking distance to six different restaurants, five of which are waterfront, and the sixth offering great Caribbean views as well as very good food.
This holiday villa rental is situated in the highly desirable Turtle Cove area of Providenciales (Provo), Turks and Caicos Islands, fronting directly on the Turtle Cove Canal, at the footpath to Grace Bay Beach - literally a two minute walk from your front door to the magnificent white sandy beach!
This vacation villa rental in the Caribbean has a delightful swimming pool, gazebo and coral stone terrace all set amid palm trees and tropical landscaping.
Limbo Cottage has a washer and dryer, outside barbecue grill, open decks, covered decks, great views of the ocean, and good privacy.
This holiday villa has a TV in the comfortable living area of the main part of the house, which has Italian tile floors and beamed ceiling.
As is quite typical for the Caribbean and particularly the British West Indies (BWI) the living area, dining area and kitchen of this holiday villa rental are combined, generating a wonderful feeling of light and space.
Limbo Cottage's bright kitchen has all the modern appliances you could possibly need during your vacation and a generous breakfast bar.
Each of the 2 bedrooms in the main part of the house has a king size bed, Italian tile floors and beamed ceiling.
This holiday cottage in the Caribbean also has a TV in each of the bedrooms and, of course, each bedroom has its own private bathroom.
This vacation villa rental's optional, separate suite also has a comfortable but much smaller living area with TV and a small kitchen.
The bedroom in Limbo Cottage's optional, separate suite also has a king size bed, TV and, of course, its own private bathroom.
Note: The air conditioning is metered in order to discourage use with the doors and windows open. It is not expensive if used judiciously and you are not charged for the first $150 per week in usage, after which there is a charge of 28 cents per kilowatt hour. There is a separate, easy to read, digital AC meter in the hallway where you may monitor AC usage if you wish. There are 2 separate air conditioning systems in this villa, so you only need to cool certain parts as needed.
This Caribbean cottage gets a comfortable, almost constant trade wind, so it would be rare to exceed the AC allotment during your vacation.
A Summary of the Amenities and Features of Limbo Cottage
* 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
* If you only need 2 bedrooms, you pay only for 2 bedrooms. See pricing below.
* A large wall mirror and hair dryer in each bathroom
* Large closets with wooden coat hangers in each bedroom
* 33 channel cable TV in each bedroom
* Great views of the sea from every room
* A two-minute walk to Grace Bay Beach
* Great snorkeling just out front
* Fully air conditioned
* Covered decks as well as open decks
* Freshwater swimming pool
* BBQ grill on deck (gas)
* High speed Internet access at no extra charge
* A laundry room with washer and dryer
* Lush and colorful Caribbean landscaping
* And of course all sheets, linens, towels, beach towels etc. are included
* Our staff will meet you at Providenciales International Airport upon your arrival and will lead the way to your vacation villa
* Our full time island management staff is on hand to answer any questions and assist with any optional arrangements or reservations such as restaurants, fishing, sailing, tours, chef, etc.